Does Your IT Services Supplier Mitigate Risk and Maximize Value?
Enterprise financial services and banking companies need to minimize risk exposure while focusing on value-driven work. These five critical points can help IT leaders:
- Address risk management. Ensure your IT Service supplier is focused on IT Infrastructure Services as “Job #1”.
- Ensure business continuity. Verify that your IT Services Supplier has the credentials and references to operate in your critical environment.
- Properly maintain access control. Certify that your IT Services Supplier has a track record of meeting SLAs domestically and globally.
- Manage and control data center costs. Prioritize service cost incentives, service-for-service, especially in a high-pressure economic environment.
- Avoid a revolving door of contractors. Require your IT Services Supplier to employ a majority “W-2” type workforce to control the quality and consistency of service.
Download our guide to learn how IT service suppliers can help you mitigate risk and maximize value.